Welcome to the Williams County Humane Society
Your Williams county Humane Society is open!!
As of May 1st we are following Governor DeWine’s recommendation for opening slowly.
We have been opened the whole time during “shelter-in-place”but with limited hrs. Now we will be open our normal business hrs.
To keep our staff, visitors and animals safe we are asking the following:
1. If your coming to the shelter we ask you wear as mask!! We will be limiting the # of people visiting in the building to 2 per family. We might ask for people to wait and take a turn, to keep everyone safe!
2. Please call an make an appt to visit the animals. We are trying to limit the # of people gathering at the shelter at anytime.
3. If you want to surrender an animal call ahead and we can get information from you over the phone to smooth the process.
4. If you want to adopt please fill out an application by going to our ADOPTION page for a pre-approval, this will smooth the process.
5. Our low cost spay & neuter clinic is up and running again. We will be happy to meet you at your car to fill out the papers. To hold your spot.
6. For spay & neuter drop off/pick up we will do the same, try to meet you at the car and collect/return your “fur babies”
With limited interaction we can avoid the spread of the covid 19. Please practice washing your hands, wear gloves and mask while in our facility. For your convince we have hand sanitizer in our building at several locations .
Just please be patient with us as we all navigate this new normal together! 🐶😻
09464 CR 13
PUP CUPS ONLY $1.00
AT POOL’S DAIRY QUEEN
ALL PUP CUP PROCEEDS WILL
BE DONATED TO THE WCHS.
HELP US CELEBRATE THE
WILLIAMS COUNTY HUMANE
SOCIETY DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER.