The board members and staff of the Williams County Humane Society would like to thank you for another successful year.
We receive no government funding and would not be here without your continued support.
Our mission is to provide new hope to homeless, abused and
neglected animals and to engage the minds, hearts and hands of
the community. We strive to achieve this by providing a sanctuary
and compassion along with medical attention for all domesticated
animals in our care
Please help us to continue our important mission.
Your contribution enables us to:
• House 40 dogs and 60 cats, while they wait for their forever homes.
• Provide medical care and food.
• Spay and Neuter every animal that we adopt out.
• Offer low cost Spay & Neuter to the public.
• Have a staff to care for the animals and clean
• Have Humane Officers to protect the animals in the community.
• Have a food bank for animals in need.
Please consider becoming a member,
or sponsoring a kennel today.
Your support means everything to us!